Home School in My Heart is here to support you and your children. As a home schooler and classroom teacher I really value organic, child centred learning. It can be difficult to find a happy medium between the requirements of the State curriculum and your learning goals for your children. I have discovered that you do not have to sacrifice an organic learning experience to satisfy government requirements!
This site will help you:
- Understand your child's brain and how it works during learning.
- Understand the process of learning to read
- Make sense of your state's curriculum and how to use it in your daily teaching and learning
- Suggest ways to help your child become a proficient writer
- Provide information about learning maths
- With tools to make planning easier and more creative
- Easily find your state's registration information
- Know that you are not alone as your read the blog and see that we all have challenges and victories
- Save money through free downloads
- Show you how to achieve a happy balance between your goals and the expectations of Departments of Education.
As an inclusive educator and Home School Mum I am respectful of all methods of home education. I believe that there are as many ways to educate as there are families and children. Rest assured that I am not here to push my own agenda or pressure you in any way. My desire is to share information to help you and your children acheive education success in the way that is best for you!
Good Luck with your journey and I hope to hear from you soon!